Stainless Steel 3 Projection Short Pilot Weld Nuts
Hex Weld Nuts in 18-8 Stainless Steel with 3 Projections & Short Pilot
Hex weld nuts are used for providing a threaded hole to materials too thin to tap as well as attaching a threaded hole to parts that can only be accessed from one side.
The 3 projections on weld nuts melt into the host material during welding for a quick and enduring hold while the short pilot helps to ensure a precise installation without slipping off the center during welding.
- Hexagonal Shape for High Torque Resistance
- 3 Projections for Quick, Strong Welds
- Short Pilot for Precise Installation
- Perfect for Restoration & Automotive Projects
- Made from corrosion resistant 18-8 Stainless Steel
You May Also Like:
|Welding Safety Equipment|
See Product Specifications