1/2"-13 Stainless Steel Hex Cap Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 1/2" - 13
- Hexagon head designed to be driven by a wrench or socket
- Also called hex cap bolts, hex bolts, tap bolts or hex cap screws
- 18-8 Stainless steel hex cap screws offer protection from weather and corrosive environments
- Rust resistant in freshwater environments
- For saltwater environments use grade 316 stainless steel
A hex cap screw in smaller sizes may not have a shoulder. When a hex cap screw is fully threaded it can also be referred to as a tap bolt.
Hex Bolts are measured as: Diameter x Thread Pitch x Length from Under Head
FT: Fully Threaded
PT: Partially Threaded
** 1/2"-13 Hex Cap Screws listed as PT, usually have a threaded portion of about 1-1/4".
However, this can vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
See Product Specifications