3/4"-10 Hot Dip Galvanized Hex Cap Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 3/4" - 10
- Hexagon head designed to be driven by a wrench or socket
- Also called hex cap bolts, hex bolts, tap bolts or hex cap screws
- Hot dipped galvanized finish offers corrosion resistance due to the molten zinc bath finishing process
- Creates a bonded alloy coating
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
A hex cap screw in smaller sizes may not have a shoulder. When a hex cap screw is fully threaded it can also be referred to as a tap bolt.
A Hex Bolt is measured as: Diameter x Thread Pitch x Length from Under Head
FT: Fully Threaded
PT: Partially Threaded
** 3/4"-10 Hex Cap Screws listed as PT, usually have a threaded portion of about 1-3/4".
However, this can vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
See Product Specifications