1/4"-20 Grade 5 Zinc Hex Cap Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 1/4" - 20
- Hexagon head designed to be driven by a wrench or socket
- Called hex cap bolts or hex cap screws
- Grade 5 Zinc plated steel hex cap screws have a layer of corrosion resistance
- Grade 5 Zinc hex cap screws are distinguished by three hash marks on top of the bolt's head
- Distinguished by having no hash marks on top of te bolt's head
- REACH and RoHS Compliant
Diameter x Thread Pitch x Length from Under Head
FT: Fully Threaded
PT: Partially Threaded
**1/4"-20 Hex Cap Screws listed as PT, usually have a threaded portion of about 3/4".
However, this can vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
See Product Specifications