• Half Hexagon shaped Rivet Nuts
• For use in hexagonal holes
• Low profile head installs near flush
• Resistant to Atmospheric Corrosion
• Compatible with Spin-Spin or Spin-Pull tools
Rivet Nuts are used to install a threaded insert into a material where only one side is accessible. Installed “blind”, the Rivet Nut partially collapses upon installation to grip the material between the head and compressed body. Rivet Nuts are useful for securing permanent threads into materials otherwise too thin for tapped holes.
Sizes listed as Diameter - Thread Count x Length