6 Foot Hot Dip Galvanized Threaded Rod
Grade 307A Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- corrosion resistant due to its tightly bonded molten zinc finish
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Grade A307 or Grade A. Case hardened low or medium carbon steel
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
6-Foot Hot dip galvanized threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. Threaded Rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 6-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications