Hot Dip Galvanized Threaded Rod - 3 Foot
Grade 307A Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Corrosion resistant due to its tightly bonded molten zinc finish
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Grade A307 or Grade A. Case hardened low or medium carbon steel
3-Foot Hot dip galvanized threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. Threaded Rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 3-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
See Product Specifications