Hot Dip Galvanized Threaded Rod - 3 Foot
Grade 307A Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
3 Foot Hot dip galvanized threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors.
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- corrosion resistant due to its tightly bonded molten zinc finish
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Grade A307 or Grade A. Case hardened low or medium carbon steel
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
See Product Specifications