#6-32 Flat Head Socket Cap Screws are machine screws with a Hex or Allen drive style.
- Clean and unstamped flat head with a countersunk bottom that runs flush with the installation surface
- Head height is measured from the bottom of the countersink to the top of the head
- Cylindrical head and hexagonal drive style
- Fully threaded up to the countersink
- Black Oxide adds an extra layer of corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Creates a sleek black look
Black Oxide 18-8 Stainless Steel is used on black tools, gun builders and car and motorcycles looking for that black sleek look.
These fasteners are chemically treated to create the back oxide finish and are finished with wax.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length from Top of Head