- Dual Temperature Settings - adjust to suit your application
- Fold Down Stand for safe and convenient hands-free operation
- 750ºF & 1100ºF Output Settings
- Included Deflector Attachment - Even Heat Circulation
- ETL / UL Listed
The durable FTZ 94502 Electric Heat Gun offers a high temperature electric heat source for a wide range of applications. Popular with a wide range of installers from high volume wire harness manufacturers to heavy duty truck repair technicians, this tool has years of successful performance behind it. The dual temperature setting at 750°F & 1100ºF offers application specific control and the included deflector attachment evenly distributes heat, making heatshrink tubing installation faster.
- Watts: 1200W
- Voltage: 120 Volts 60Hz.
- Amperage: 10A
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Length: 9.75 in.
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.(60g)
Other Common Applications Include:
- Removing paint and varnish with hot air jet & scraper
- Removing self adhesive stickers & trim
- Loosening rusted or overtightened nuts and metal screws
- Shrinking PVC shrink-wrap