#6-32 Button Head Socket Cap Screws are bolts or machine screws with a Hex or Allen drive style.
- Commonly referred to as allen bolts, button heads, or socket head screws
- Clean and unstamped domed head with a flat bottom that protrudes above the installation surface
- Cylindrical head and hexagonal drive style
- Head diameter is nominally 1.5 times or more that of the screw shank (major) diameter
- Chemically treated to add a mild extra layer of corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Sleek black finished look
Black Oxide Stainless Steel Fasteners are commonly used in industries where the durability of Stainless Steel is required, but a smooth black look is desired. These industries include firearms, automotive (car and motorcycle), camping gear, archery, knife builds and product manufacturing.