Brass Threaded Rod - 3 Foot
UNC Coarse Sizes
3 Foot brass threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors.
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Rust resistant
- Perfect for plumbing or piping applications
- Commonly used in carpentry because its color compliments wood nicely
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
See Product Specifications