Brass Threaded Rod - 3 Foot
UNC Coarse Sizes
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Commonly used with channel or strut assemblies on projects
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Rust resistant
- Perfect for plumbing or piping applications
- Commonly used in carpentry because its color compliments wood nicely
3-Foot brass threaded rod is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. Brass threaded rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 3-foot segments
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Expedited Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications