7/8"-9 Hot Dip Galvanized Wedge Anchors
Diameter - Pitch: 7/8"-9
- Corrosion resistant
- Molten Zinc bath finishing process creates a bonded alloy coating
- Used to secure equipment to masonry surfaces
- Installed into pre-drilled holes
- Non-threaded end is inserted into the whole then struck to expand
- The nut is then tightened against the washer to the installation material
- Used to secure:
- Many More
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
A 7/8"-9 Hot Dipped Galvanized Concrete Masonry Wedge Anchor, also sometimes called an anchor bolt or expansion wedge, is used to anchor and secure material and equipment to concrete masonry surfaces. Anchor bolts consist of an expansion wedge bolt, a hex nut, and a flat washer.
See Product Specifications