Aluminum Threaded Rod
6 Foot Threaded Rod in Lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Threaded all the way down
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Chamfered at each end
- Used with channel or strut assemblies for:
- Sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning ducts
- Lightweight and Durable 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Resistant to Atmospheric Corrosion
Aluminum Threaded Rod in 6-foot lengths is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors, coupling nuts and Sammys. Threaded Rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 6-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Express Shipping.
See Product Specifications