- Threaded all the way down
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Chamfered at each end
- Used with channel or strut assemblies for:
- Sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning ducts
- Lightweight and Durable 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Resistant to Atmospheric Corrosion
Aluminum Threaded Rod in 6-foot lengths is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors, coupling nuts and Sammys. Threaded Rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 6-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Express Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.