Stainless Steel 6 Foot Long Threaded Rods
18-8 Stainless Steel 6 Foot Threaded Rods for use with Sammys, Strut, Channel and More
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Used with channel or strut assemblies for:
- Sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning ducts
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for long lasting applications
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
Stainless Steel Threaded Rod in 6-foot lengths is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. Threaded Rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 6-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Express Shipping.
For more information on Threaded Rod Shipping Fees, please visit our Shipping Information page.
See Product Specifications