5/8"-5 Stainless Steel Lag Screws
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 5/8" - 5
- Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
- Significantly larger than most other screws
- Essentially just a very large wood screw
- Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
- Commonly used in exterior applications
- Corrosion and rust resistant
5/8" Stainless steel lag bolts in corrosion resistant 304 Grade Stainless Steel feature a Hex Head and are designed to be driven with a wrench or hex driver.
Lag Screws are typically used in heavy duty carpentry applications including lumber framing and anchoring equipment to wood such as machinery and large vices.
Hex Lag Screws in 5/8" diameter are Partial Thread in lengths 1" and over
See Product Specifications