Square Head Bolts are similar to Hex Cap screws but have a 4 sided square head instead of a 6 sided hexagonal head.
- Square head allows better wrench grip for tightening
- Larger bearing area for gripping
- Referred to as both bolts and screws
- Partially threaded with a shoulder beneath the head
- Extremely corrosion resistant
- Used in long lasting and outdoor applications
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
Additional Sizes and Materials of Square Head Bolts are available, but not yet listed on the site. Please call customer service at 866-573-0445 for a custom quote or to place an order.
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length from Underside of Head