5/16" | 316 Stainless Steel Lag Bolts
Diameter - Thread Pitch: 5/16" - 9
- Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
- Significantly larger than most other screws
- Essentially just a very large wood screw
- Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
- Commonly used in exterior applications
- Highly corrosion and rust resistant
- Ideal for salt water environments
5/16" | 316 Stainless steel lag bolts are corrosion resistant in harsh conditions, such as saltwater environments. The Feature a Hex Head and are designed to be driven with a wrench or hex driver.
Lag Screws are commonly used in heavy duty carpentry applications including lumber framing and anchoring equipment to wood such as machinery and large vices.
Hex Lag Screws in 5/16" diameter are Partial Thread in lengths 1" and over
See Product Specifications