3/8"-16 Aluminum Hex Cap Screws
Lightweight Aluminum Hex Head Bolts | 3/8" Diameter - 16 Threads per Inch
- Size: 3/8"-16
- Hexagon head designed to be driven by a wrench or socket
- Also called hex cap bolts, hex bolts, tap bolts or hex cap screws
- Lightweight 2024-T4 Aluminum Alloy
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Commonly used in the automotive and aerospace industries
- Resistant to atmospheric corrosion
Hex Cap Screws feature a hexagonal head designed to be driven with a wrench or socket, and are commonly used with nuts and washers as a fastener assembly.
Important: We recommend not mixing metals; aluminum fasteners should be used with aluminum fasteners. For more information, please read our article on the subject HERE.
A Hex Bolt is measured as: Diameter x Thread Pitch x Length from Under Head
*Aluminum Hex Cap Screws are Fully Threaded Regardless of Length. A fully threaded hex cap screw can also be called a tap bolt.
See Product Specifications