316 Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Body
Forged Lifting Hardware | 316 Stainless Steel
- Consist only of the open frame or body of the turnbuckle; no end fittings included
- Applied in a straight, in-line manner only
- The larger the thread diameter of the end fitting, the more load capacity the turnbuckle will have
- The longer the length of the turnbuckle body, the more slack it can take when tightening or loosening the turnbuckle
- 316 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- Ideal for saltwater and marine environments
316 Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Bodies are devices used to adjust the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Please Note: Turnbuckles are not eligible for free shipping. Measured by Take-Up or the inside length of the frame that's visible.
Sizes listed as: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Take-Up Length
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications