- Consist of an open frame or body and two jaw bolt end fittings
- Should only be applied in a straight, in-line manner only
- The larger the thread diameter of the end fitting, the more load capacity the turnbuckle will have
- The longer the length of the turnbuckle body, the more slack it can take when tightening or loosening the turnbuckle
- 316 Stainless steel offer superior corrosion and rust resistance
- Ideal for saltwater, marine and exterior environments
A 316 Stainless Steel Jaw and Jaw Turnbuckle is a device used to adjust the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Please Note: Turnbuckles are not eligible for free shipping. Measured by Take-Up or the inside length of the frame that's visible.
Sizes listed as: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Take-Up Length
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping