304 Stainless Steel Style B Eye Nuts
Forged Lifting Hardware | Rigging & Lifting Applications
- Designed to receive a hook or a rope, cable, or chain
- Possess higher load capacities than other eye nut types of the same sizes
- Used to lift heavy equipment vertically, but are not recommended for angular lifting
- Typically used as attachments to equipment for transportation purposes that could not be moved by hand
- 304 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for exterior use where exposed to fresh water moisture
304 Stainless Steel Style B Eye Nuts come in larger sizes and feature a thicker and more heavy duty looped head and bell than a Style A Eye Nut.
Please Note: Eye Nuts are not eligible for free shipping.
Follow the Manufacturer (Ken Forge) safety information for installation and usage of Eye bolts and Nuts on their Website.
Sizes listed as: Thread Diameter - Thread Pitch
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications