304 Stainless Steel Style B Eye Nuts
Forged Lifting Hardware | Rigging & Lifting Applications
304 Stainless Steel Style B Eye Nuts come in larger sizes and feature a thicker and more heavy duty looped head and bell.
- Designed to receive a hook or a rope, cable, or chain
- Possess higher load capacities than other eye nut types of the same sizes
- Used to lift heavy equipment vertically, but are not recommended for angular lifting
- Typically used as attachments to equipment for transportation purposes that could not be moved by hand
- 304 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- Suitable for exterior use where exposed to fresh water moisture
Follow the Manufacturer (Ken Forge) safety information for installation and usage of Eye bolts and Nuts on their Website.
Sizes listed as: Thread Diameter - Thread Pitch
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications