3/8"-16 | 304 Stainless Steel Socket Set Screws
Screw Diameter - Thread Pitch: 3/8"-16
3/8"-16 Stainless Steel Set Screws are a type of screw generally used to secure an object within or against another object.
- The sharp cone point penetrates the surface, offering superior holding power for permanent setting.
- Used for pivots and fine adjustment.
- Driven by an Allen Wrench
- 304 Stainless steel is corrosion resistant and durable
- Suitable for exterior applications where exposed to fresh water moisture
Sizes Listed As:
Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length
See Product Specifications