Stainless Steel Threaded Rod - 3 Foot Lengths
18-8 Stainless Steel 3 Foot Threaded Rods for use with Sammys, Strut, Channel and More
- Threaded all the way down
- Chamfered at each end
- Used with channel or strut assemblies for:
- Sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning ducts
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Also known as threaded stud or all thread
- Suitable for long lasting applications
Stainless Steel Threaded Rod in 3-foot lengths is used to stabilize or hang structures often with the use of anchors. Threaded Rod in this selection is UNC Coarse threaded in 3-foot segments.
Due to the extended dimensions of the required shipping containers, threaded rod is not eligible for Free or Express Shipping.
See Product Specifications