- Corrosion Resistant in fresh or rainwater applications
- Used to secure equipment to masonry surfaces
- Installed into pre-drilled holes
- Non-threaded end is inserted into the whole then struck to expand
- The nut is then tightened against the washer to the installation material
- Commonly used for:
A 3/8"-16 Stainless Steel Concrete Masonry Wedge Anchor, also sometimes called an anchor bolt or expansion wedge, is used to anchor and secure material and equipment to concrete masonry surfaces. Anchor bolts consist of an expansion wedge bolt, a hex nut, and a flat washer.