The Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool is a tool designed specifically for Crimp N' Seal heat shrink terminals and splices (22-10AWG). This tool is designed to make crimping easier on your hands by doing the work for you. With cushion grips to limit hand strain and a compound action to increase the force applied with minimal effort, these crimpers are a great option when installing many terminals and splices. They also have a built-in ratcheting system to ensure the crimp is complete before releasing.
- Provides a correct crimp every time
- UL Listed & CSA Certified
- Ratchet Mechanism to ensure a proper crimp each time
- Compound Action for strong crimp force with minimal effort
- Cushion grip handles to prevent strain on hands