- CR+3 Zinc Plating
- Comes with a TEK drill point
- Used for attaching metal roofing and siding panels to metal stud framing
- Fully threaded minus the drill point
- Also called self drillers
- TEK tips are rated based on the thickness of the metal you are penetrating
1/4"-14 Zinc plated hex washer head self driller with EPDM rubber metal beaked washer for metal roofing and siding. The EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber which has a wide range of application. This is the best rubber for metal building and siding applications to stop water from entering the building with long life spans.
A self drilling screw drill point depends on the metal thickness. The typical 25 to 16 gauge will use a TEK 3 and 14 gauge and below will require TEK 4-5.