1/2"-13 Aluminum Hex Cap Screws
Lightweight Aluminum Hex Head Bolts | 1/2" Diameter - 13 Threads per Inch
Hex Cap Screws feature a hexagonal head designed to be driven with a wrench or socket, and are commonly used with nuts and washers as a fastener assembly.
- Size: 1/2"-13
- Hexagon head designed to be driven by a wrench or socket
- Often referred to as Hex Cap Screws or Hex Bolts
- Lightweight 2024-T4 Aluminum Alloy
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Commonly used in the automotive and aerospace industries
- Resistant to atmospheric corrosion
Important: We recommend not mixing metals; aluminum fasteners should be used with aluminum fasteners. For more information, please read our article on the subject HERE.
Listed As: Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length from Under Head
*All Aluminum Hex Cap Screws Are Fully Threaded Regardless Of Length