Phillips Flat Head Machine Screws - 100 Degree Taper
#10-32 | Black Oxide 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Undercut in lengths 5/16" or shorter
- Black oxide finish adds an extra layer of corrosion and abrasion resistance to stainless steel
- Commonly used for its sleek black look
- Chemically treated with a layer of wax or oil
- Commonly used in:
- Black Tools
- Firearm and Knife builds
- Tattoo Machines
- Automotive Builds & Projects
- Finishing Applications
#10-32 Phillips Flat Head Machine Screws in Black Oxide 18-8 Stainless Steel featuring a 100-degree countersunk head are often used for shorter length fasteners to allow for a greater threaded length.
Machine Screws of this style are very similar to a standard Phillips Flat Head Machine Screw, however the countersink underneath the head is shorter in length due to the angle of the taper. Because of this, 100-degree taper screws are often used when fastening thinner materials.
See Product Specifications