- Square section grips into the part being fixed (typically wood)
- Carriage bolts are threaded all the way down to the square section beneath the head
- Prevents the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened
- 316 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- 316 Stainless steel is considered the fastener industry standard
#10-24 Carriage bolts have a domed or countersunk head, and the shank is topped by a short square section under the head.
All Carriage Bolts in this selection are Fully Threaded