- Used to anchor equipment to masonry materials such as concrete
- Installed into pre-drilled holes
- Non-threaded end is inserted into the whole then struck to expand
- The nut is then tightened against the washer to the installation material
- Corrosion resistant
- Not recommended for exterior use
A 1/4"-20 (Grade 5) Zinc plated steel Wedge Anchor, also sometimes called an anchor bolt or expansion wedge, is used to secure or anchor materials and equipment to masonry surfaces. Anchor bolts consist of an expansion wedge bolt, a hex nut, and a flat washer.
REACH and RoHS Compliant