1/4"-20 Zinc Plated Toggle Wing Anchors
Diameter - Pitch: 1/4"-20
Toggle spring wing anchors in zinc plated steel are anchors used in hollow wall applications (walls with space on the other side) such as drywall and concrete blocks (also called cinder blocks) or any hollow concrete masonry unit. Toggle wings are used with machine screws through pre-drilled holes.
Allowable Load Tolerances
- Wallboard 3/8": 55lbs Tension and Shear
- Wallboard 1/2": 60lbs Tension and Shear
- Wallboard 5/8": 65lbs Tension and Shear
- Wallboard 3/4": 80lbs Tension, 75lbs Shear
- Hollow Concrete Masonry: 70lbs Tension, 120lbs Shear
See Product Specifications
Wing Clearance: 1-1/2"