1/2"-6 Silicon Bronze Lag Bolts
Diameter: 1/2" | 6 Threads Per Inch
- Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
- Significantly larger than most other screws
- Have a shoulder below the head (in longer lengths)
- Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
- Essentially just a very large wood screw
- Extreme corrosion resistance
- Suitable for marine and high heat environments
1/2" Silicon bronze lag bolts feature a Hex Head and are designed to be driven with a wrench or hex driver.
Silicon bronze lag bolts are typically used in heavy duty carpentry applications including lumber framing and anchoring equipment to wood such as machinery and large vices.
Silicon bronze Hex Lag Screws in 1/2" diameter are Partial Thread in lengths 1" and over
Please note that color and sheen may vary for Silicon Bronze lag bolts
Note: All Silicon Bronze products will develop a patina based on the environment and time. These fasteners are not coated with any sealants to prevent a patina from forming. Depending on when the product was manufactured, you may receive a product that has started to develop a patina.
See Product Specifications