Zinc Plated Lag Shield Expansion Anchors
Expansion Shield Anchors for Lag Screws in Concrete, Brick, and Block Applications
- Consist of pre-assembled two-part expansion shields
- Expand as lag screw is fastened through the anchor
- Possess very precise tapered internal threading to permit easy turning of the lag screw
- Come in short or long length variants
- Zinc plated to add a layer of corrosion resistant
An Expansion Shield Anchor is made for use with Lag screws and are designed to anchor into concrete, brick, and block.
|Thread Diameter:||Anchor Length:||Drill (Hole) Size:||*Pull Out (3000 psi):||*Tension Max:|
|3/8"||1-3/4" (Short)||5/8"||1408 lb.||200 lb.|
|3/8"||2-1/2" (Long)||5/8"||2420 lb.||400 lb.|
*Values are average ultimate values and are offered as a guide only; they are not guaranteed in all applications.
Thread Diameter - Thread Pitch x Length of Anchor
Lag Screws Sold Separately
See Product Specifications