Ratcheting T-handles are stockier than normal T-handles to account for the mechanism within. They make hand tapping easier and more efficient than traditional T-Handles.
- Useful in confined spaces
- Provide extra leverage for hand tapping
- Can be used with screw extractors, drill and other tools
- Used with a tap to recreate internal threads
- Use a collet to firmly grasp the tap
- Tightens onto tap as the nosecap is screwed into place
- Adjustable handle
These particular ratcheting T-handles have a switch that can set the ratcheting function of the T-handle to either clockwise or counter-clockwise directions allowing either right hand or left hand installation. Ratcheting T-handles also posses a third option on the switch to disable the ratcheting function entirely.