- Metric Sizing
- Come in pre-assembled glued pairs
- Unrivaled locking ability - MIL-STD-1312-7 Vibration proof
- Do not require retightening after installation
- Heavy duty self locking design
- For use with bolts up to Class 12.9, Grade 8
- Secure joints with tension not friction
- Seizing ridges on the outer surface
- Reusable as long as not too worn or deformed
- Cams on inner surface
- Made of SCM 435 Alloy Steel
- Coated in Delta Protekt® KL100 and V H302 GZ
- Protection to 600 hours of salt spray
- Also available in Inch Sizes
- Full TEC Series Catalog
Metric Wedge style lock washers are used in pairs to create an unrivaled locking mechanism beneath the head of a bolt. Unlike more common style metric lock washers that use friction to prevent loosening, wedge style lock washers rely on tension to create a more secure hold. A mild adhesive should be installed between the two metric washers and then added to the fastener assembly beneath the bolt head.
- Agriculture and Construction
- Power Generation
- Gas and Oil Industries
- General Machinery Manufacturing
When the assembly is exposed to vibration, the bolt or nut will attempt to spin loose. This washer combination increases the amount of torque needed to loosen the fastener which will prevent the vibration or load from loosening a fastener. These washers can be used with lubrication.
*Note: Weight and thickness of pairs may vary slightly. These washers should NOT be used in free moving/rotating surfaces or in very soft base materials such as wood.