- Drop-in anchor should be installed crimped side down into a pre-drilled hole
- The setting tool is applied to the anchor after it is dropped into the hole
- Struck with a hammer, the setting tool completes the expansion of the drop-in anchor
- Once the setting tool's shoulder is flush with the top of the anchor it has completed expansion
- Anchor setting tools come in zinc plated steel
- Adds a layer of corrosion resistance to plain alloy steel
A Setting tool is an easy to use installation tool for drop-in anchors. *Note: All set tools have one standard installation peg, except for 3/8" which staggers out to the 3 levels.
Design of Drop-In Anchor setting tools vary depending on size.