T Handle Torx Screwdrivers
Drive x Length: T30-T40 x 8"
T30 - T40 x 8" Torx T-Handle Screwdrivers offer several benefits over a standard screwdriver for manual applications. These benefits come from the design of the handle itself. T Handle Torx Screwdrivers feature two drive ends, each varying in length, for maximum versatility.
- Shorter end used in tighter spaces
- Longer end creates greater torque with less manual effort
- Results in the tighter application of an installed fastener
- Spun more quickly than a traditional screwdriver
- Feature a Torx 6 Lobe Drive End
- Made of through-hardened, S2 modified steel for maximum durability
- CNC machined for a precise fit in the fastener drive
See Product Specifications