Norseman-Viking Car Reamer Set - Standard Flute With Three Flats
Super Premium - High Speed Steel Gold & Black Oxide Finish - USA Made
Super Premium 4 Piece Car Reamer Set is built for exceptional drilling performance. Car Reamers are primarily used to enlarge previously formed or drilled holes. They have also been known to fix misaligned holes and got their name for doing just that for repairing railroad cars.
- Round shank has flat grounds on three sides to reduce slippage in drill chucks
- Spiral fluted tool evacuates chips up and our of the cut to reduce clogging
- Designed to be used on structural steel plates
- 4 Piece Car Reamer Set
- Premium High Speed Steel Reamers
- Special Black and Gold Oxide Finish for maximum lubricity
- Fastenal Part Number Equivalent: 0312368
- Commonly used on:
- Truck Frames
- Rail Cars
- Pressure Vessels
- Made In The USA
|Diameter||Minimum Starting Hole Size||Overall Length|
CAUTION: Any cutting tool may break or shatter. Safety glasses and equipment should be used at all times
Norseman Drill reamers should be run at 1/2 the R.P.M. suggested for a corresponding twist drill size.
Please note that coupon codes are not valid on Norseman products.