Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter Set - Norseman
Built-in Pilot Drill and Ejector Spring - USA Made
Norseman's Hole Cutter Set is built for superior drilling performance with its ultra hard tungsten carbide teeth and built-in pilot drill and ejector spring. Hole cutters are used to cut clean, perfectly round, holes in thin materials (up to 3/16" thick). The hole cutter design provides clean, crisp cuts without burrs and prevents over penetration. Cuts 3 times faster than bi-metal hole saws, producing overlapping and interrupted holes easily.
- 4 Piece Hole Cutter Set
- Includes 2 compatible Hex Allen Keys for pilot drill removal
- Premium Tungsten Carbide Teeth and High Speed Steel Pilot Drill
- Ultra Hard Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Cutters for Superior Cutting Performance
- Three flats ground onto sides of shank to reduce the slippage of the hole cutter when used in drill chucks
- Fastenal Part Number Equivalent: 3199695
- USA Made
Includes the Following:
|Hole Cutter Sizes|
Please note that coupon codes are not valid on Norseman products.