Vinyl Tape For Insulating Materials That Conduct Electricity
Electrical Tape is a type of tape used for insulation of materials that conduct electricity such as wires. Electrical tape can be made from plastic or rubber, but is most frequently made of vinyl.
- Flexibility and long lasting insulation
- Extremely light with strong adhesive
- Forms a water-resistant conformation to even irregular surfaces
- Performs in both hot and cold environments
- Resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and moisture
- Flame retardant
- Suited for indoor or outdoor use
Electrical Tape from Proferred/Albany County Fasteners is equivalent to respective 3M and Scotch sizes.
Please note that Tape may be shipped as individual rolls or in a sleeve depending on quantity. For electrical tape, 10 quantity rolls of tape may be shipped in a plastic sleeve.
See Product Specifications