Electrical Tape is a type of tape used for insulation of materials that conduct electricity such as wires. Electrical tape can be made from plastic or rubber, but is most frequently made of vinyl.
- Flexibility and long lasting insulation
- Extremely light with strong adhesive
- Forms a water-resistant conformation to even irregular surfaces
- Performs in both hot and cold environments
- Resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and moisture
- Flame retardant
- Suited for indoor or outdoor use
When using electrical tape, remember to stretch the tape as you wrap so that it will adhere better and provide more insulation.
Electrical Tape from Proferred/Albany County Fasteners is equivalent to respective 3M and Scotch sizes.
Please note that Tape may be shipped as individual rolls or in a sleeve depending on quantity. For electrical tape, 10 quantity rolls of tape may be shipped in a plastic sleeve.