Stainless Steel Deck Framing Post Base Anchors
316 Stainless Steel Post Base for Decking Applications
Post Base Anchors are used to secure wood posts to concrete footings.
- Secure the post base in concrete for the installation of a wood column
- Used with concrete anchors
- 4x4 and 6x6 sizes come with rising plate and square washer
- Comes with two square washers and rising plate for 8x8 sizes
- Secure the concrete anchor and a stand-off plate to cover the anchor's head
- Provides a high uplift capacity
Not recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. These anchors are not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads.
|Post / Column Size:||4 x 4||6 x 6||8 x 8|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PAU44||PAU66||PAU88|
|Simpson Part Number:||ABU44||ABU66||ABU88|
|Bearing Load (Lbs.):||6775||16005||24900|
|Uplift Load (Lbs.):||2535||2380||3185|
|Material:||316 Stainless Steel|