3/4"-4.5 Hot Dip Galvanized Hex Lag Screws
Diameter: 3/4" | 4.5 Threads Per Inch
- Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
- Significantly larger than most other screws
- Have a shoulder below the head (in longer lengths)
- Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
- Essentially just a very large wood screw<
- HDG lag bolts are rust and corrosion resistant making them perfect for exterior use
- Due to the finishing process for Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners, it is recommended to only use Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners with Hot Dip Galvanized fasteners and not mix metals. This can create threading and durability issues.
3/4" Hot dipped galvanized lag bolts feature a Hex Head and are designed to be driven with a wrench or hex driver.
Hot Dipped Galvanized lag bolts are typically used in heavy duty carpentry applications including lumber framing and anchoring equipment to wood such as machinery and large vices.
Hex Lag Screws in 3/4" diameter are Partial Thread in lengths 1" and over
See Product Specifications