Staple Gun Tacker
Industrial Staple Gun compatible with 1/4" - 9/16" (6mm-14mm) staples
Staple guns are designed to drive a staple quickly and almost effortlessly though a wide variety of materials. Common applications for staple guns are in upholstery, carpentry, furniture making, construction related work, roofing, and wood work, however staple guns can be used for almost any quick job.
- This staple gun also works with 18 Gauge Brad nails of 5/8"" or 15mm lengths
- Impact power level can be adjusted for both hard and soft wood applications
- All steel design for maximum durability
- Ergonomic handle with TPR comfort grip
- Bottom loading magazine
- Compatible with 1/4" - 9/16" (6mm-14mm) staples
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Powered staplers, depending on the driving method (manual, electric and pneumatic), can drive staples into wood, plastic and even masonry. Heavy duty hand powered staplers drive the staples straight down deep into the material. They do not bend the points of the staple once installed as a desk stapler does. This mechanical staple gun uses a spring mechanism to create a powerful force driving the staple very quickly into the material.
|Compatible Staples:||Compatible Nails:|