- Kit Contents:
- 1/4"-20 x 1-1/2" Phillips / Slotted Combo Drive Sidewalk Bolts 18-8 Stainless Steel - 24 pieces
- 1/4"-20 x 1" Drop In Masonry Anchors 18-8 Stainless Steel - 24 pieces
- 1/4" Drop In Anchor Setting Tool
- 1/4"-20 Thread Size / Diameter
- Corrosion Resistant 18-8 Stainless Steel Bolts and Anchors
- Phillips / Slotted Combo Drive Style for convenience
- Oversized Diameter Low Profile Head
- Heavy duty, stainless steel masonry anchors for superior holding power
- Fixtures can be removed or replaced
- Includes setting tool for proper anchor installation
Stainless steel Sidewalk Bolts are often referred to as Hurricane Bolts because their most common application is installing hurricane shutters. They are also referred to as Sidewalk Bolts because of their ultra low-profile head which can be easily stepped on or rolled over which is why they are also often used with concrete anchors to attach materials and fixtures to masonry surfaces. Sidewalk bolts in this selection are made of 18-8 stainless steel to withstand the elements without corroding or rusting and feature a drive that can be installed using a Phillips or Slotted Screwdriver / bit.
Drop In Anchors, like many types of female thread masonry anchors require a special setting tool for a proper installation. After the anchor is installed into the hole in the masonry material, the set tool is then placed in the middle of the threaded portion and struck with a hammer to ensure that the anchor has set correctly. In this selection, we have included a matching Setting Tools for a convenient all in one kit.