Norseman's Ultra Bit Multi Diameter Step Drill Set is built for a superior drilling performance. Step Drills like these are used for applications that require multiple hole sizes on the same material, but without the need for multiple separate drill bits and having to change the bit after each hole is created. Step drills allow you to quickly and easily drill many holes to the same or different sizes all without having to change the bit, saving you time and money.
- Round shank has flats ground onto three sides to reduce slippage in the drill chucks
- Titanium nitride coating adds lubricity, hardness, and enhances chip flow, finish hole quality, and drill life
- Spiral fluted to evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Designed for all thin metals, rigid plastics, wood or composites
- Works with thickness equal to or less than the step thickness
- features a special axial and radial flute design to speed up work-piece penetration and a 135° split point for self centering
- Easy start with no pilot hole required
- Made in the USA
Included Step Drills
1/8" - 1/2"
3/16" - 7/8"
7/8" - 1-1/8"
Please note that coupon codes are not valid on Norseman products.
CAUTION: Any cutting tool may break or shatter. Safety glasses and equipment should be used at all times.