3/8"-16 | 316 Stainless Steel Plain Pattern Eye Bolts
Forged Lifting Hardware | 316 Stainless Steel
- Feature a ring directly above the threaded rod portion of the fastener
- Drop Forged for a durable corrosion resistant finish
- Domestic Forged USA Made Product
- ASTM A489 and UNC-2A
- 316 Stainless steel has superior corrosion and rust resistance
- Ideal for marine and saltwater environments
A 3/8"-16 | 316 Stainless Steel Plain Pattern Eye Bolt is a threaded rod with a ring for a head. This ring is used to hold a hanging fitting or a load, commonly seen in industrial applications.
Please Note: Eye Bolts are not eligible for free shipping.
If you are unsure if an Eye Bolt has the appropriate specifications for your application, or have a question regarding any of the information concerning Eye bolts, please call us at 866-573-0445 for further assistance.
Please follow Ken Forge's recommendations for load capacities of Eye Bolts and their safety information for the installation and usage of Eye bolts on their website.
Sizes listed as Shank Diameter - Thread Pitch x Shank Length. Proudly Made in The USA
Please Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping
See Product Specifications