Aluminum Nylon Insert Hex Lock Nuts
Lock Nuts with a Nylon Insert in Corrosion Resistant 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
Nylon Insert Lock Nuts are hex nuts with a nylon band to help lock the fastener in place to prevent unwanted movement.
Nylon Lock Nuts in this selection are made from lightweight and durable aluminum. Aluminum Lock Nuts are corrosion resistant, lightweight, and non magnetic. As a metal, aluminum is valued for its high strength-to-weight ratio making it a common fastener material in the automotive, aerospace, and general machinery industries.
- Hexagonal shape
- Nylon material creates pressure against the fastener
- Forces the bottom threads of the fastener against the top threads of the bolt
- Creates a better hold
- Locks the nut into place so it will not vibrate loose
- Retain locking ability up to 250 °F (121 °C)
- Also referred to as Nylon Lock Nuts or Nyloc Nuts
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy for greater corrosion resistance
Important: We recommend not mixing metals; aluminum fasteners should be used with aluminum fasteners. For more information, please read our article on the subject HERE.
Lock Nut Size
|Width Across Flats||Height / Thickness|