- 2" Silver Reflective Tape
- Wicking, cooling and drying capabilities
- Soak in water to activate
- Keeps wearer cool for up to 8 hours
- Lightweight for comfort and flexibility
- One Size - Side hook and loop closure for adjustment
- 50+ UPF rated fabric blocks 98% of UV rays
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Mesh 2oz, Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh 2oz, Wadding: Bamboo Yarn with PVA Padding 9oz
Keep Cool and Reduce Heat Stress. Portwest evaporative cooling technology is designed to cool down the user by sending heat away from the user via water evaporation, which cools the skin within the garment. Ideal for workers in outdoor construction, agriculture, mining, oil and gas where temperatures can go up and over 100 degrees.
How to use:
- Soak in cool water for 1-2 minutes
- Squeeze out excess water
- Keeps cool for up to 8 hours. The vest will remain hydrated for several hours. When it dries out, reactivate by repeating steps 1 and 2.