Shop All Wire & Battery Terminals
Wire and Battery Terminals to Control Power Flow
Electrical terminals are used with wires in a circuit to get power from point A to point B. These terminals or splices are commonly used to connect or splice two wires together to lengthen, change, or repair an electrical circuit. Clear Seal and Cool Seal patented insulation are designed to make installation easier, and the circuit more durable.
All electrical components and accessories from FTZ Industries are tested in house for UL, CSA and ANSI standards.
ClearSeal is a patented and innovative heat shrink connector type designed to be more clear, stronger and faster to install than the competitors. The tubing is still color coded but offers a clear line of sight to the connection for easy visual inspection of connections.
- Increased clarity
- Strong abrasion resistance
- 50% more dielectric strength
- 30% Reduced shrink time - Saves on consumables and labor
- Better shrink time than competing nylon and polyolefin terminals
- Color coded clear enough for visual inspection of wire and crimp
- 33% tensile strength increase
- Max puncture resistance
Features and Benefits
- 99.9% Copper Tube
- Max Strength and Conductivity
- Proprietary Heat Shrink Tubing
- Adhesive Sealant keeps out moisture for a better, more reliable connection
- Amazing Clarity for visual checks
- Available in Butt Splices, Rings, Spades, and Quick Disconnects
- Construction Equipment
- Plant Maintenance
- Off Road Vehicles
CoolSeal is the most cost effective and innovative electrical connector on the market. This heatless and solderless terminal installs in a fraction of the time it takes to install heat seal connectors. Simply strip the wire, insert into the connector and crimp. The crimp action activates the sealant inside the CoolSeal connector and creates an environmentally sealed connection for increased protection. This connection type not only saves time by reducing installation time, but it also eliminates the cost of torches and heat guns.
Features and Benefits:
- Sealant prevents moisture and air passage
- Heat free/Solder free connection
- Copper connection for greatest electrical conductivity
- Patented Anaerobic Technology
- No heat tools required
- Prevents corrosion with built in sealant
- Nylon Insulation
- Two Step Installation:
ECOMAX Pure Copper Battery Terminals
Tin plated copper battery terminals are designed to be highly conductive and corrosion resistant for a long lasting and effective assembly. The all copper design allows for easier crimping and provides a copper to copper connection with the cable or wire.