Ironclad Tuff-Chix TCX Women's Gloves
Anatomically Designed To Fit the Working Woman's Hand
The Tuff Chix glove from Ironclad is tough enough to build houses while being anatomically designed to fit a woman's hand.
Under the direction of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition star, Paige Hemmis, Ironclad Performance Wear designed these durable, comfortable, and tough gloves to fit a woman's hand but still be more than capable of building a house.
- Reinforced Fingernail Guards to protect against chips and nicks
- Patented Rolltop® Fingertips for Ultimate Dexterity and Double Layer Protection
- Synthetic Leather Reinforements in critical areas for maximum durability
- Patented Palm Design for excellent dexterity and durability
- Padded Knuckle Protection
- Terry Cloth Sweat Wipe located on the back of the thumb
- Touchscreen friendly - Allows use of smartphones and touchscreen devices while wearing
Best Used for:
- The Shop
- Equipment Operation
- Yard Work
- And More!
To see more products like this one, check out our Industrial Safety Gear
Select Products Below